A lot of Democrats are holed up, licking their wounds and grieving the fetal demise of Build Back Better.
Not Nancy Pelosi! No siree!
Nancy’s wearing her best Mary Poppins blouse and apron, feather dustering things with a crisp “Spit-spot,” singing to a bird and just generally cheering up the hell out of everyone.
“Build Back Better isn’t dead!” she trills. “Why, it just needs a new name! Nothing like a new name for a new day!”
Well then! Someone on one of my favorite time-wasting websites, Fark.com, engaged in a little crowd-sourcing to help the wind change and send Pelosi Poppins wherever the hell she goes at night. So we’re proud to present highlights from Fark’s Build Back Better Reboot discussion!
- How about The Ship Formerly Known As Titanic?
- Baby Got Built Back Better
- Total Infrastructure, Tunnels, Towers, Interstate and Engineering Systems (TITTIES) bill
- Build Back Better Better
- You and Your State Gets Stuff Bill
- The How America’s Reamed by Manchin & Sinema (HARMS) Act.
- Defund America
- Biden’s Bigass Beneficial Bill.
- Framework for reforming education and the environment through decency and obligations management (FREEDOM)Aka Arbeit macht frei?
- Build Back Build Back Better Better
- The Let’s Go, Brandon Bill
- Renew America’s Potency Enterprise (RAPE)!
- The “We’re already spending your great great great grandchildrens’ money, so why not add another great to that” Act
- I Can’t Believe It Isn’t Build Back Better
- Not this shit again!
- Build Back Butter Pecan Ice Cream! C’mon, Ben & Jerry’s!
- Buildbackbettery McBuildbackbetterface
There were a few other perspicacious honorable mentions:
“If pumping sunshine on Fark worked in real life, Democrats would have a 400 seat advantage in the house, 90 in the Senate, 48 states would have D governors, and it would be illegal to be a Republican.”
“Whatever it’s called, it needs to have “By Joe Manchin” in the byline. Bernie had his chance to write a bill that wasn’t a far-left, socialist train wreck incapable of winning over the party. Time to give someone who understands pragmatism a shot.”
So there ya go, Nancy! Hope this helps!